Pucisca , a small town and harbour on the northern coast of the island of Brac. Economy is based on farming, growing of vines and olives, fishing and tourism. Pucisca is the centre of stone extraction and cutting industry. In the immediate vicinity are three large quarries (Punta, Veselje and Kupinova), where the famous stone of Brac is extracted. Pucisca is located on the regional road.
The cemetery features the former Benedictine church of St. Stephen and close to the town is also the small Romanesque-Gothic church of St. George. In 1467 Ciprijan Zuvetic built the first citadel in the town. Such citadels and forts were later also built by other rich families; there were 13 of them but only a few have been preserved. The parish church features a wooden relief above the main altar (work by Franjo Ciosic, 1578), the altarpiece representing St. Roch (Rocco) (Jacopo Palma the Younger) and the altarpiece of Our Lady of Mount Carmel (Venetian school of the 18th c.). - Close to the town is the early Christian church of St. Stephen, reconstructed in the early Romanesque period.